Hi everyone. By now you've undoubtedly noticed that I've changed the security on this site, allowing only people we've invited to read this site. I've done this at the suggestion of our coordinator who said that Kaz is really picky about this sort of thing and doesn't want any info spread on the internet. SO, I'll continue to update periodically but you'll just need to be signed in and approved before you can read it.
We do have a little news on the paperwork front. We found out yesterday that our dossier is being sent to Kaz for translation right now. Usually translation is done in the US, but the backlog is huge right now, and our dossier would expire before it was even submitted, so the BBAS team has sent it over there where the turn around is MUCH faster. And, if it translated there the approval is also much faster. If everything keeps going at this rate we'll hopefully be able to travel before Christmas. That would be wonderful. I'm getting so anxious. ;-) But God is in control, and I am leaning fully on him.
Keep praying for us. We really covet those prayers, and I'll update again when some thing new comes to light.
Love always,
Jon and Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are praying!! Let us know if you need anything.
We are looking forward to meeting out new niece/nephew & cousin.
Oh in case you missed it-Allison is putting in a request for a girl, she says there are too many boys in the family:-)
Post a Comment