Friday, February 29, 2008

Update for today

Hi everyone. Sorry I didn't update last week. Wasn't too much to report. Basically, we are now working on our homestudy. It involves lots of paperwork, background checks, inspections, and personal questions. ;-) That's alright, we're willing to do anything to bring our baby home, and if they wanna know why my mother had three kids instead of four, I'll tell them. (It's not quite that bad, I'm exagerrating a little... ok a lot) Anyway, we've contacted the Columbus Fire Department and are waiting to schedule a fire inspection of our house. Should be relatively easy. Essentially we're currently filling out paperwork and moving slowly toward the day when we bring our baby home. We'll let you know when anything major happens. Thanks again for your prayers and continued support during our journey. They mean so much to us.

1 comment:

Dana Michael Krull said...

Glad to hear things are going well. So excited for you guys! Will continue praying. Thanks for your testimony--it's always encouraging to be reminded that God is in control.
Love you!
Dana, Addie, & Gavin